maandag 15 oktober 2012

Coaching met gitaren. Vervolg 4. John Denver !

C F C F
1.All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go, I'm standing here outside the door,
C F G
I hate to wake you up to say goodbye.
C F C F
But the dawn is breakin', it's early morn', the taxi's waitin', he's blown his horn,
C F G
already I'm so lonesome I could die.

C F C F
So kiss me and smile for me, tell me that you'll wait for me,
C F G
hold me like you never let me go.
C F C F
'Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again.
C F G
Oh babe, I hate to go.

C F C F
2.There's so many times I've let you down, so many times I've played around,
C F G
I tell you now that they don't mean a thing.
C F C F
Every place I go I'll think of you, every song I sing I sing for you.
C F G
when I come back I'll bring your wedding ring. + REFRAIN

Volgende keer doen we er Am bij en Em en laat dan maar wat songteksten aanrukken !

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten