woensdag 17 oktober 2012

Coaching met gitaren, vervolg 5. Sir Rod !

  C                   Am             F                   C
1. I am sailing, I am sailing , home again cross the sea,
  D                  Am                Dm C - G
I am sailing stormy waters, to be near you, to be free.


    C                   Am             F                   C
2. I am flying, I am flying, like a bird cross the sky,
D                  Am                Dm C - G
I am flying, passing high clouds, to be with you, to be free.

   C                   Am             F                   C  
3. Can you hear me, can you hear me,
D                  Am                Dm C - G
through the dark night, far away,
  D  Am Dm C - G
I am dying, forever trying, to be with you, who can say.

 C                   Am             F                   C    
4. We are sailing, we are sailing, home again, cross the sea,
D                  Am                Dm C - G
we are sailing stormy waters, to be near you, to be free.



G Dm C
Oh, Lord, to be near you, to be free,
G Dm C
oh, my Lord, to be near you, to be free.........



(Rod Stewart)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten